What is a co-ownership?
We breed border collies because we want to improve this amazing breed and every InGold's litter will be on this world with it's purpose, so we want to have all those lines in our kennel for future plans, but we can't have a puppy from every litter in our home because border collies need a proper work on a dailiy basis - mental and physical work. It requires a lot of owner's time. If you have a lots of border collies, it can be very difficult to fulfill all their needs because you can't provide a proper and quality time for each of them.
That's why we are looking for an active and responsible co-owners to help us in our goal. What does it mean? It means:
- a co-owner will get the most pespective puppy from the litter for a lower price
- the puppy/adult dog will live with a co-owner like every other dog
- a co-owner is obliged to work with the puppy/adult dog on a daily basis some of dog sports/obedience
- in agreement with a co-owner the puppy/adult dog will have to attend to some dog shows
- a female will have to have a minimal one litter and maximal three litters at our kennel (breeding out of our kennel is not allowed); the time of the litter(s) will be in agreement with a co-owner
- a male will maybe have a few matings (it doesn't depends just on us)
- expenses for health testing and breedings will be covered by the breeder (InGold's kennel)
- a co-owner is obliged to take care of a daily health of the dog, quality food, socialization, of mental and physical activity of the dog
- if the puppy does not develop in that direction, which is important to us for breeding, (in any segment: health, character, appearance, working abilities, ...) the ownership will be completely transferred to the co-owners and the dog will not be able to use in breeding, but it's life continues loved and cared for in his family because we believe that in breeding should participate only the best representatives of the breed.
To summarize - the puppy/adult dog will live with it's co-owner the whole life, a co-owner will love and train the puppy/adult dog, take a health care of it. The breeder (InGold's kennel) will take care of puppies and shows (in agreement with a co-owner).
We think this is the best way for dogs to have happy and fulfill life with their loving families and still help us in our goal with breeding.
If you think you are the right person for this or you have more questions about a co-ownership, feel free to contact us!!